Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WTF- This kid is hilarious



This is absolutely hilarious! Not sure if this actually happened in New York but I wouldn't put it past this place.

So obviously Mama, big sis, Auntie or possibly Grandma were out in California and this is the childs' re-enactment of the throwdown.

PARENTS Please don't lend your kids camera phones, video cameras, or digital cameras with video options. This is obviously what they get into when you leave them home alone!

Pay close attention to when the little boy slaps himself at the end of the clip and starts speaking in Creole.

By the way this kid is adorable and is quite the actor...he deserves some type of recognition

Favorite Quotes "I'ma shoot you. I'ma shoot you." "Oh my God Lord Jesus."

1 comment:

Miss Merry said...

LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!!! THIS DEF COULD NOT HAPPEN ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN NY AND SOMETHING TELLS ME LIL PAPI IS FROM THE BRONX!!! I LOVE MY FOLKS!!!!